Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pain...eh!



So today in class I was about to give a massage, and I felt an intense pain behind my right eye. I knew that I was about to get a migraine, so I had to stop for a minute and see if I had any medicine with me. Thankfully I had some with me, so I was able to take it right away. The only problem with that is that I get nauseous from this medicine, so I wasn't able to go and work out because I wasn't sure how smart that would be. Plus this way I also am giving my knee some extra rest, which is needed according to my instructor.

On a different note...I got my grade back from musculoskeletal today! Drum roll please....and the grade...an A! Waahoo! It was great to finally get my grade, even though I knew what it was going to be because I knew my grades from the previous tests and such. Hopefully I can keep up the good grades! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing well in your classes! You're one smart cookie :) Oh and Happy Birthday ya cutie!!!!