Monday, January 22, 2007

Eh, YAY!!!

So I posted something today, but then shortly after decided to take it off because I wasn't sure yet if I really wanted to post it. Not yet anyway. So here is my thought, I'll post it at a later time, and get your thoughts then. Until then it will just be the randomness like usual that I put on here.

Yesterday while I was watching the Colts game I was on the phone with a good friend of mine. That alone is amazing because I usually am so into the game that even if you are in the same room I might not hear you! However, yesterday when I was watching the game I was so frustrated that I didn't really want to watch it, so I talked to my friend instead! It actually was so great talking to her, and really just enjoying the night. I was still watching the game, but not as intently as I usually do, so when it got down to the last couple minutes I really started to pay attention to it. When Brady threw the interception, I literally dropped to my knees and was yelling on the phone that the Colts made it to the Superbowl!!! First time since 1970, which they were the Baltimore Colts then, so really this is their first time! I'm so happy for Peyton, and Tony Dungy and the rest of the Colts team. I'm also really happy for the Bears and for Lovie Smith. Both of those teams deserve to be there, and I am so excited for the game! It's going to be awesome! Okay, well that's all for now! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: