Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Can't relax...ugh!

Well this is the best picture I could find that helps to show the massage that I received today. I had a deep tissue / sports massage today in class on my right thigh...okay, I guess my left thigh as well, but specifically focused on my right one. See, for some reason I can't relax my right thigh. Even when I am laying on the massage table, or in my bed when I go to sleep, I still feel like it is really tense. My instructor came over to see what I was talking about to see if there was anything she would be able to do, or direct the therapist that was working on me. She, my instructor, ended up doing some really intense stretches. At one point my leg was about a foot to two feet from touching the back of my head! YIKES! Anyway, so tomorrow I'll be getting some more deep tissue work, and stretching done, which hopefully I'll see some improvement soon! Over and out!


Lo!

No comments: