Monday, January 15, 2007

Coffee & Dreams!

New thoughts on a good old friend...COFFEE! So Saturday I went to Panera to study for a few hours. I ended up staying there for a little over 5 hours and within that time I drank 4 cups of coffee. I hadn't had any coffee at all since I was back home, so I think that my body was a bit in shock, because once I got home I was feeling terrible! I had a bit of a fever, and my stomach was killing me! I figured that maybe if I threw up that I would feel better. So I tried...and failed! Oh it was terrible! Thankfully the next day I felt much better!

My goodness talk about being freaked out! Last night I had a crazy dream! Let me give you some background first. The half marathon that I signed up to run is June 2nd, and starts at 7:15 am. Well in my dream I am at the race, getting ready and I am with a former teammate of mine getting ready, putting on my racing flats, gloves, and sunglasses. Then the next thing I know I'm watching people run by as I'm standing there. I can't understand why, but I'm not able to run, then I look at my watch and realize that it is 8:58 am! (Yes, I actually remember the time because I was so freaked out about it!) I missed the start of the race, heck I missed most of the race! So I am trying to figure out if I can somehow still run the race, but shortly after I realized that there is no way to do it. So yeah, I was so freaked out when I woke up! Anyway, so my plan for race day is to be there by 6:45 am at the latest! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: