Sunday, January 21, 2007

Talking but still training!

Yesterday when I was working out my sister called me, and being that I wasn't running I figured I could talk and still work out at the same time. I was on the elliptical trainer so I was a little out of breath, but nothing I couldn't handle. Anyway, this was the first time that I've talked to my sister since she moved back home, about two and a half weeks ago. She told me that her job is going really well (she is a massage therapist), and that she has so many clients already that once I get done with school and move back (if that is what I do) that I'll be able to start helping her out right away. It sounds like things are going really well for her, both with her career, and transitioning back to living at home again. She also told me that she is going to church, and really likes it, which is awesome as well! I'm so happy for her! Her and my mom were going to get manicures today, which is amazing, because I really can't see my mom going to do that! I prefer pedicures myself, but to each their own! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: