Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Zzzz's

Well today I was planning on going to the gym to go running but I was in too much pain, and decided not to go. So after eating some lunch I laid down to take a nap, thinking that I wouldn't really be able to sleep like what usually happens when I try to take a nap. This time I guess I really needed the sleep because I woke up about three hours later! I couldn't believe how long I slept! I woke up at one point when my mom called but even then I was in a bit of a daze.

I thought about going to work out after, but I wasn't sure that was the best idea. I figured that if I went to work out, that I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep when I need to go to bed. I guess we'll see if I can fall asleep in a reasonable time tonight anyway.

A little bit ago I decided to splurge and buy some ice cream! So I got some Bryer's vanilla bean, as well as a few more Naked drinks, Tropical C, which is my new favorite! Okay, well as you can tell, nothing exciting went on today, so I'm out for now. Over and out!

Lo!

3 comments:

Ceci said...

Hey laura... how r u??? i just wanted to say hi... heheheh have a good day!!

Anonymous said...

Love the naked drinks!

Jeanna said...

YAY for Naked drinks!!

And I gotta say, I have been full of the ZZZzzzs lately! I think my poor body is still trying to recover from being sick. I haven't had the energy to workout (or socialize) all week! UG!