Thursday, January 25, 2007

Frustration

UGH!

That is really the only thing that I can get out right now!

I want SO badly to run again!

This literally is killing me inside.

I had some more work done on my legs today and I had really hoped that maybe something would work, but so far nothing. Which I'm not really expecting a quick change, but it's just hard to keep walking around on my gimpy leg all day long.

I feel that through my training I was off in my own world and that my cousin was cheering me on as I would train each day. Now that I can't, I feel that there is this emotional gap in my life. I know that she would be proud of me for other aspects in my life that I deal with on a regular basis, but I just felt like when I was training, it was for her. I'm not running this race to compete, or to check a box off my goals in life, yes, I'll still do those things, but the point of the race to honor her. I know that she would be proud of me just for finishing the race, but I want to finish it well and really give it my all.

UGH! I'm just so frustrated right now!

Plus, I have a lot on my mind with school, relationships, etc. right now which doesn't help really either. I'm trying to figure some things out, and really keep God in perspective with all of this, which is much easier said than done. Well time to stretch out my leg and massage it out some too. Over and out.

Lo

No comments: