Monday, January 29, 2007

DON'T WALK, RUN!

Today I got the "Okay!" to run again! Granted I had to run slower than I would normally, but at this point, I don't care, it's still running!

I had about an hour of deep tissue massage and stretching done in class today! My instructor asked if I had been walking, without an incline and not doing any other weight training on my legs, "Just walking, no incline, no weights!"

I had told her that this is killing me emotionally more than anything. I just need to get back to running to help get my emotional state back to where it should be. Right now I'm just so relieved that I was able to run again. It really takes a lot off my shoulders and mind.

After getting home I decided to take a nap and try and get in some much needed sleep. I thankfully was able to sleep for about a half hour, maybe closer to 45 minutes. Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

YEA!! Run your little heart out!

{Just do it carefully :) }