Saturday, January 20, 2007

A little spring time...


Here are a few other pictures that I took around June or July last summer.

These were in the front of my parents house.

I love the vibrant colors!

Also, the contrast of the black mulch and the outer white petals! Makes me smile!



More flowers around the house! These were just sitting on the porch, so I decided to take advantage of them!




This picture was actually taken while I was at a Fourth of July party with my parents friends.

They have a huge garden so I was just walking around with my camera taking it all in!


Hopefully these pictures remind you of what is to come in a few months! I might post more if the weather gets nasty!

Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how is the weather in your neck of the woods?