Thursday, January 11, 2007

Looking up!

Today lecture went pretty well, and we actually got through enough that we had time to go over anything that we had questions about, which was really great! Then it was on to body work, but our instructor wasn't there, so we had a different instructor come in. Our instructor for the day was the head of the massage therapy program, and looks like the roaming gnome, from travelocity.com, or that is what someone said today, and I actually agree with it! He only needs a red pointy hat! Anyway, so I was giving a massage and he came over and was commenting on the fact that I'm trying to keep from looking down, and he had said that other than that that things look really good. See, I need to keep from looking down because if I continue to do so I could possibly strain my neck, and then I can't be much help to anyone else. I'm working on it, but it's definitely a work in progress, as am I! I think that we're all doing well, and really getting into a routine, and confident about what we are doing. All and all, today was pretty good! Only 5 days left until my next section! Yikes! That's really exciting though, just kind of crazy at the same time to think that I'll be into my fourth section of ten! Wow! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: