Friday, January 26, 2007

A little pampering...

Today for class our body work instructor was gone so we ended up watching Lorenzo's Oil, about a boy with ADL (Adrenoleukodystrophy). This disease only affects males, and is carried by their mom. It was actually really interesting, and is a pretty good movie too. This disease is relentless, and the movie really shows it all. It was definitely hard to watch at times, but overall it was still really good. We still have at least a half hour left of the movie, and will hopefully finish it up next week.

After class I went and got my hair done to pamper myself for an early birthday present! It was just what I needed! Nothing drastic, just a few inches off, and some highlights. I was so relaxed that I could have fallen asleep had I been laying down!

Next it was off to work out, although I don't really even feel like I should call it that right now. I walked 6.5 miles in a little under 2 hours. Now it's time to sit back relax and enjoy the night! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: