Monday, September 11, 2006

32 PSI & football...


(A few photos from the weekend & that go along with this post.)




Well back to the grind of things I again. My parents left this morning when I left for class for the day. It was a nice visit, but honestly it's good that they were only here for a weekend. Don't get me wrong, it was really great that they came out, but I felt that I was delaying getting things moving in KC. Yesterday we visited Westside Family Church in Lenexa, KS and really enjoyed it. It reminds me some of GCC, but on a much smaller scale than what I'm used to. They are starting up a college age group tomorrow so I'm hoping that I can go out and check things out...but that partially depends on my tire. Let me explain...so I thought that I would go out and check my snail mail. As I am walking to my mailbox, I notice that my passenger front tire looks low. So I get to my mail box, nothing exciting, then I decide that I should check the pressure on my tire. Get this...it was 13 PSI, it's supposed to be 32 PSI not good! So I need to go and put air in my tire, and then monitor the tire for the next couple days, and go from there. Grr, makes me mad! On a different note...both Notre Dame, and the Colts won this weekend! Well I guess I should get going and put some air in my tire...Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: