Tuesday, September 05, 2006

SB...a little longer.....

Well I'm back in KC again. I had an AMAZING week in the Bend. It was wonderful to see so many people, and really hang out again. So I'm going to try and re-cap some of last week, so here goes....

Wednesday I meet up with a friend and had lunch, which was amazing...buracho burrito! Yum! Then I meet up with a friend of mine at home who I haven't seen in about two months! It was so good to catch up on what's going on in our lives. After she took off, another friend came over and then it was time to head to Lula's which...YUM! It was fantastic hanging out with her, catching up and talking about what's coming up in our lives. Then it was off to Starbucks to meet up with another friend. Seriously, I was running around like a mad woman! It was awesome though!

Thursday I went and meet up with a friend for lunch which was so fantastic! Then I went to church to help in the bookstore/cafe for a little bit. Next it was home to get ready for church, then back to church for new community. After church a bunch of us went to BW's for some wings! It was so great!

Friday I went to church to help out with numbers for workshops and such. It was actually really great being there, hanging around people that I love. That night I went over to a friends house to hang out a little longer, then it was off to hang out with another friend at Starbucks. A little bit later it was off to the airport to pick Melissa up!!! YAY!

Saturday totally slept in! My mom made breakfast which was great! Then we really just hung around for a while which was nice. I little later we went to Starbucks....gosh I went there a lot! I had 3 shots of espresso!!! YIKES! Then it was back home to get ready for church, which was awesome!

Sunday it was time to head down to the cottage! Nothing to exciting going on just a bunch of people hanging out and relaxing. After hanging out down there for a while it was back home to have dinner and a bonfire! Yay! I had to finish packing up a few things too! It was awesome hanging out with everyone one last time before taking off Monday morning.

Monday my mom made German pancakes! I packed up my car and then a few friends came over to see me off. It was a pretty good drive, nothing too exciting I guess. I got in about 9 1/2 hours after I left. Then it was time to unpack and get ready for classes the next day.

Well I'm sure I'll post more on here about my classes but I need to get going and get some stuff done for tomorrow. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: