Saturday, September 30, 2006

Randomness...

Okay, so here are some more random thoughts for you...

For whatever reason my body won't let me take naps! I tried to take a nap after I got home from class because I wasn't feeling all that great, and an hour and a half later was still awake! Arrgh!

I almost hit a raccoon on the way home from Jack Stack, but don't you worry, I avoided hitting it, but I think it had already been hit once because it was walking really weird!

Some of the fountains in the Plaza are just plain weird! (You would have to see them because I'm not going to try and explain why on here!)

While walking around the Plaza there was a man and a few other people standing a corner, on a box of some sort, yelling that we are all sinners, and that the second coming is soon, etc., etc. Well, I'm sure his intentions were all well and such, but his tact just didn't seem to sit well with me. All I could think about was the Bullhorn Nooma. I wonder how many people he actually was reaching.

Jack Stack was amazing...and I actually couldn't eat much, which is really weird because that doesn't usually happen. This means I have a really good lunch for tomorrow!

After spending some time at Barnes & Noble, I ended up in the art section, big surprise I know, and finally figured out the name of the artist I had been trying to come up with since, the middle of August! Frida Kahlo, who was an incredible artist of her day, and was overlooked because she was a woman.

I have to draw up my business for my project, which meant going to Hobby Lobby to get some supplies, and after walking around getting the foam board and paper, etc., I came across the painting supplies. Oh how I wanted to pick up some canvas, paints and brushes and just indulge myself in it again. I miss it so much! Hopefully I'll be able to get back into some of it again soon!

Well before I spend way too much time on here instead of getting much needed sleep, I must go. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: