Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dizziness & Randomness...

Okay, so for the past couple days I've been feeling dizzy, which isn't fun. It generally when I'm sitting down, so I won't fall over or anything. It's really weird though, I don't understand why I'm feeling this way at all. I think it might be that my iron is low, and I might be dehydrated as well, so we'll see if I can do something about that soon. I tried to lay down today to get some rest and hopefully help me to stop feeling so dizzy, but the maintenance guy came by to fix my balcony door. So I didn't get to actually lay down at all, and then my apartment smelled like WD40, which didn't help. Luckily the rest of the evening I was off to Melissa's for dinner, and Grey's! Melissa made amazing lasagna! YUM!

Some random thoughts...

Good news...I found my name tag! It was in my classroom!

Don't pull out the dresser drawer to its limits, it will fall, and injure your hand...this happened to me today! Ugh!

Hallmark, well it's my weak spot...I bought 9 new cards there today!

Complaining should be held to a minimum in a confined area....classmates shouldn't complain about class so much, they did sign up for it!

My blister is finally going away...so hopefully I can go for a run soon!

Well, I'd continue with my random thoughts, but I really need to lay down, this dizziness is really getting to me. I'll try and update a little more later. Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the comment about the complaining, tru dat!
you could have an inner ear infection, that will cause dizziness, hope you feel better today.
#1