Thursday, September 21, 2006

Coffee & Grey's

So I was not thinking at all yesterday apparently! I was sitting around working on my business project, and studying for my midterm, and I had a cup of coffee. This was around 7pm, which is not a good thing! After working on my project and studying, I decided to call it a night. So I went to bed, right!? NOT so fast! I was in bed, around 10:30, ready to fall asleep, and I can't fall asleep! By this time it was 11:15, and I wasn't getting any closer to falling asleep! So I went ahead and pulled out a packet that I need to study for my midterm. After reading the entire packet, I still wasn't tired, ugh! By this time it was now 11:45, still not tired. So I went on the internet and read some blogs, etc. I was getting bored so I decided to just get to bed and hopefully fall asleep eventually. The last time I looked at the clock, it was 12:45! It wasn't going to be easy getting up for class! I need to make sure not to have coffee after 4:00!


On a different note, the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy is tonight! ABC 9/8 central! Oh, I can't wait! I'm going over to Melissa's to hang out, and watch the premiere with her! Yeah, we're excited! So, who will Meredith pick, Dr. McDreamy, or the Vet? Will Izzie return for any episodes? Will Dr. Burke regain use of his arm, and will he be able to perform surgeries again? Will George say "I love you" back to Callie? Will Addison find out about the affair? Oh man I can't wait! So exciting! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm missing you around here the last couple days. Workshops yesterday and the first day of the ICC today - but no Laura here moving tables and chairs and just generally being everywhere and helping with everything. Hope all's well aside from the Coffee Incident!

Jen said...

soooo... what did you think of the first Grey's??