Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Picnics & U2

So after a pretty long day of working on my business project, I decided to go for a run. Plus, I actually felt much better than I had the past couple days. So I got ready, and went down to the trail near my apartment. It was great out to go for a run, close to 70 out, and not too much wind to really speak of. Well as I was running, I figured that I would run further than I had before because I really want to get back in shape, and get back into a routine as well. I ended up running to the state line, and then headed back. So the trail that I run on follows a creek, and passes buy a large amount of stores. There was a couple that had just went to the store (they had a couple bags of items with them), just walking along the trail. I thought nothing of it really. Then on my way back I was jamming to my ipod, and I look over near the creek and I see the couple sitting down on these huge rocks about to have a picnic! It was so adorable! They were probably in their 50's, and they were out on a date, how sweet!

Anyway, so my run was really nice. There were a couple other people out on the trail too, which is always encouraging! I was listening to U2 while I was running, which I wouldn't normally listen to them while I'm working out because it's just a bit too slow for me. For whatever reason they were my pick for the run. It was really great to listen to them again, and really listen to the words, because what else am I going to do while I'm running? I highly recommend listening to their stuff again, or hey, maybe for the first time. Amazing words! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: