Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A few days in KC...



Well I made it through the first couple days of class...so far nothing too exciting, or hard for that matter. I'm going through my business class right now, but believe me, massage is still incorporated in the class. Our tables for class are actually massage tables! I have to come up with a business plan for my own massage clinic/spa/etc. Including the location, name, etc. Should be very interesting, but I think it should be a lot of fun. We get to use as much money as we want, because hey, it's just a dream! So my possibilities are endless! If you have any ideas, please let me know! This is due near the end of the month, which needs to include at least a 25-35 page business plan, and room specifications....which I need to draw up a diagram (that should be the fun part if you ask me!).

Oh, and I got my schedule for my breaks...so get out your calendars!

Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 to 11/26/06 (Sorry, I won't be able to make it back to the Bend for this one!)

Christmas - 12/21/06 to 1/2/07 ...This one I'll be in the Bend for, just not sure exactly when I'm planning on getting there and when I'm taking off again.

MLK Day - 1/15/07 I'll be staying in KC for this as far as I know, there just isn't enough time to travel back and forth.

Memorial Day - 5/28/07 Same as above...sorry!

Summer Break - 7/1/07 to 7/8/07 I'll be home for this week as well...I'll probably get home early, early Sat. morning on 6/28/07...taking off right after my class on Friday.

Okay, well there you go, hopefully I'll get to see y'all sometime in there! If you happen to be out in the KC area, please let me know I'd love to see familiar faces! Okay, well I guess I better get going for now. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: