Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Mouse & tea!

Okay, so after getting home from classes today, I figured I would eat lunch, then relax for a little bit before going to the store. I ended up going to Wal-Mart because I had to get a bunch of random things. So I'm walking around getting my things, and then BAM! No lie, a mouse! Okay, not a little woodland creature, but a HUGE KC Chief's mascot mouse! I'm talking, at least 6 feet tall, and startled about 6 of us in the Coffee/Tea isle! It was really funny though because one of the couples said that if their daughter was with them it would have scared the crap out of her! We then decided that they shouldn't have the thing just walking around! Yikes!

So after the crazy mouse situation, I got some new tea! I figured being that I didn't feel well, I deserved to spoil myself just a little bit with some tea. I had heard about the new pyramid tea bags, but hadn't had them yet. I ended up getting the Black Pearl tea bags, and once I got home I made some tea. Amazing! Between the chicken noodle soup and the tea, bravo! Plus I'll get to have the fabulous tea tomorrow morning before class! Yippie! Until next time...Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: