Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A massage or two...

This one's for you Lindsay....

Well now that I'm in the middle of my second week there are of course a few perks to going to massage therapy school. One of them, massages! So last week when we first were trading massages, I was receiving the massage. I was totally relaxed and in the zone...I almost started drooling! Then, the person giving me the massage says to me, "I'm going to massage your butt now." (Now, understand that this will be done with a sheet between me, and the massage therapist.) So I'm getting this butt massage and all I could think of was, "I didn't even have dinner, or a date, yet!" Seriously though, it was fine, but I was like, well I've never had that before!

Today we were trading massages again, and I was paired up with a guy. I have never given a full body massage to a guy before, so this would be a new skill for me to learn. So I was giving the massage first. I tell ya what, guy's have hairy legs! I think if you are going get a massage, you should do the massage therapist a favor, and shave! Haha, just kidding! It was kind of weird at first though. Then when he was giving me the massage, I felt like the thought he would break me if he applied any pressure! I guess in time we'll all get there! Okay, well hopefully you've laughed through this fun entry! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Wow...talk about "Awkward" *doing the hand movements as I type*

Anonymous said...

this is hillariuos, i would never get a massage cuz i would be afraid i might fart or something and there aint no way anyone is touching my buttock.