Sunday, September 17, 2006

Time to think...

So I had a lot of time to think this weekend. A lot about home, my friends, life, etc. It's weird being so far away from home again. This time is different though; I'm not running from anything, I'm running towards something. I miss being home, around the place I love, and the people I love, but I know that I'm here for a reason. I just have to keep that in mind, everyday.

My friends are a HUGE part of my life. I wouldn't be where I am right now if not for them...granted, I know that they aren't everything. My family has been huge too, and most importantly my faith. Seriously though, it's amazing how much support I have in my friends. People making me feel not so far away. It's the little things that go so far...plus they fit better on road trips! (Sorry, you know you missed my weird humor though!) The funny thing, is that some of the friends that are really helping me through this, I really haven't even known all that long. Don't get me wrong there are some friends that have been through a lot with me, and are helping me through this too. So...Thank you! To all of my friends, whether I talk to you everyday, or only every couple months, I appreciate your friendship! So, if you think of it, say some prayers, send me some comments, e-mails, or snail-mail just letting me know how you're doing and how things are going back home. I'd love to hear from you! Well, for now...Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Man I miss you and your humor! All three worship songs this weekend were "Laura Jeanna" songs *sigh* just made me miss you more (you arranged that to happen didnt you!) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Princess, i think about you all the time, like this morning when I heard the colts won,I thought how happy you must be.
Then this week is the big conference at church, I thought about you.
Had some really good icecream Friday night- guess what- yup!I thought about you.
You are loved because you love so well!!!
Miss you!
#1