Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Spasms & Name tag!


OUCH! So last night after running and trying to relax I noticed that my back was in a lot of pain! I figured it would pass, nothing too serious, right!? Well, not so fast! My lower back was in spasm, and it stayed that way until I woke up this morning. It was terrible though, I was in so much pain, I could hardly walk! I tried laying down on my back to help it out, but that didn't help, it didn't hurt either, but no relief. I thought maybe in class I might be able to get it worked on a little bit, but we had a guest speaker come in and talk about a few things that will soon enough become second nature to us. Oh, and I was sitting in class with one shoe on and one shoe off because of my blister...OUCH!
So I have to wear a name tag for class, which has the school name, and my name on it. Well, they are magnetic, and I totally forgot about it, that is until I got home. I took my shoes off, and when I bent over to set them down, the back of the magnet falls out of my pocket and into my shoe! So I realize then, that I forgot to take my name tag off at the end of class, and it must have fallen off! I go out to my car to check there, and retrace my steps to my apartment, all 20 of them, or so, and am unable to locate the name tag. This means that it is more than likely about five feet from where I usually sit. Hopefully anyway, if not is somewhere between my class and where my car was! This could be interesting...I think that I can get a new if I have to though. Okay, well enough procrastination, time to get back to my business project. Over and out!
Lo!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I sure hope your back feels better soon!

So, I was sitting here, listening to my itunes, when suddenly, who comes on, but Dave Barnes!! :) It totally made me think of you, so I HAD to stop by and comment on your blog.

I MISS you Lo, but I know God has you where you are for a reason... so keep living your awesome life to the fullest and thanks for keeping us updated!