Friday, September 22, 2006

Midterm & Babysitting

Well today was my first midterm, and it went well. Some of the questions that were on the midterm were also on a couple of quizzes, so I thought that I did really well. I did well, just not as well as I thought. There were some major disputes on a few of the questions though. After getting the test back, I looked over the questions and then looked over the quizzes as well. There were a few answers that were correct on the quiz, but incorrect on the midterm! So after talking to our instructor a few of them were corrected, so my score went up!


So the rest of the evening I am going to babysit one of my classmate's kids! Which will be fun because it will be a huge change of pace and keep my busy at the same time. I guess a few of her friends are coming in town so they're going out for the night. She has two little girls, ages 1 & 3, which I love kids around that age! They're in the age of exploring and learning! It's great! I'm thinking that I'll end up playing dolls and such, but I'm hoping that I can read some books to them instead! Oh, or maybe Lego's or something! Old maid! Okay, I don't know, but it should be fun! I'll be sure to post anything on here if it's worth it! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: