Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pics from the Bend!






YAY! It finally worked! So this is a picture of me and Lindsay after a crazy day at work! Yes, I actually went in and worked some while I was back home. Well, okay, I was just helping out, but yeah, it was great! Anyway, so it was a sweet way to end a crazy day! Thanks for an awesome week!!!







Aw, how cute is she!? So this is Scruffy, the newest member of our family. Yes, she is up on the back of our couch, and yes, I realize that most dogs don't do that, but get over it! I had to! Haha! She's a sweetheart, and I miss her already!









Momma's so happy in her new, official chef jacket! Now all she needs is the people to feed...too bad I'm so far away! I'm sure my friends back home will do their best to eat whatever she happens to whip up! I mean, hello, she made a peanut butter-chocolate cake, with peanut butter whipped cream frosting!

Watch out...The Ivy Cottage is soon to open up!











This is @ BW's (Buffalo Wild Wings) after church on Thursday! How cute are we!? So much fun! Plus, the Bears were playing, boneless wings were only .50 each, and hello, my friends were there! Awesome! Fun times! :-)











This was Saturday night after church, and I figured, we better take one of our classic "Melissa & Laura" pictures. That was so awesome to be back in the Bend with my friends, and have my best friend join us for the weekend! So fantabulous! Okay, well those are all my pics that I have right now, but if I get more, I'll be sure to put them up here! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: