Friday, September 01, 2006

Here We Go!...

Well here I am, sitting at Granger, trying to take it all in again before I leave for KC, and classes start up. I’ve had a migraine for the past 2-3 days. It actually left me yesterday night, but its coming back and there isn’t much I can do. So I’m sitting here rather than lying in my bed, because I’m not going to let this take hold of my life. I’m really trying to make the most of my time here, and I can’t believe that I’ll be leaving here in a few short days. But I can’t think about that now, I need to live in the moment. Much easier said than done, that’s for sure! I wish there was a sure fire way to not have these migraines, but it’s just something I have to deal with, and have dealt with for a long time now. Sorry, I’m jumping all around right now, I realize this, but this is just how my mind is today. I was able to work on a few things while I was here, which needed to get done, so I feel like at least I was here for a reason. Not just running away from being lonely. Yes, that’s right, I’m throwing this out there! I was really lonely out there. Although, I don’t think it’s because I wasn’t around people really, I literally had nothing to do; nothing to get done; nothing that needed my attention. So what did I do, I read, watched a few movies, went online, etc. But there just wasn’t anything for me. Only coming home and refocusing. That was really the only option in my mind. Maybe I was wrong, but I felt like I literally was going to go crazy…put me in a straight jacket kind of crazy. I don’t really know what this new adventure is going to hold for me, but it’s an adventure, and I feel like I’m ready to take it on. I guess we’ll find out soon enough if that is actually true. Am I scared? I don’t know that I could be more scared actually. But, I know that I’m where God wants me, so I just have to keep Him in front, helping me along the way. Am I excited? Yes, I am excited, but part of it is that I’m excited to move on with my life. I don’t want to just continue to watch things pass me by. Hopefully I’ll continue to see that, because I know I’ve said that before and then I end up at the same place I started. Hmmm, we’ll see I guess.

No comments: