Thursday, September 07, 2006

A few more pics from the Bend...





So here are a few of my wonderful friends...
Me, Jeanna, Lindsey, Melissa, and Brette!

This was so much fun!

Gosh I miss them so much!










Melissa laughing so hard, she is practically falling on me! Haha! I love it! Makes me smile so much!!!












Yes, I'm a gangsta...riight!

So I'm throwing some signs up; have a Detroit hat on; not to mention the real deal vintage Six Flags t-shirt! Riight!

Did I mention that I'm at my grandparents house!? Only the amish frequent that area!

Amish Paradise baby!










Gangsta Lo, Micah, Tara, and Jeanna at the Cottage! What a beautiful day!










Mom, me and dad...I think this was actually about a month or so ago, but hey, it's still fun!














HEY!!!!! Yeah, there really isn't an explanation that can go with this...it's just me being, well me! Okay, well there are a few more pics from the weekend, and a few that go back even further! Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: