Monday, September 18, 2006

Snail Mail & Soup!



So today I went and checked my mail box and there was mail! I was excited! I was even more excited when I looked at it, and saw that it was real snail mail! Not junk mail! I got a card from my parents! I was so happy! Oh how I love getting mail from people I love!



To the soup...well after I got home from class today I really didn't feel well, so I thought I'd lay down for a little bit and see if that helped. No luck! Anyway, so I was thinking that maybe I would make some soup, but no chicken noodle soup! So after sitting around debating on whether or not to try and get to Panera. So after sitting around for some time, I thought now was the best time to go get the soup. Still feeling nauseous, I drove the mile and got my soup! I feel a little bit better, but still not great. Oh, and while out, I saw that gas by me is down to $2.09, amazing! Plus I need to fill up soon! Okay, well time to go and lay back down. Over and out.

Lo

No comments: