Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some random thoughts...

I just made 6 homemade cookies in my toaster oven...it did a pretty good job!

I should really start running in the morning before class.

Auto repair stores all seem to look just about the same.

I think all colleges should have wireless...what's up with not having it at an educational facility?

I miss my local news from back home...is that weird?

Why is it that when women are hanging out and there is a guy that one of the them is interested in, the others automatically start talking about what their kids would look like?

I could so go for some true Chicago style pizza...some Gino's East!

Although, a Redemak's burger sounds really good too! (If you haven't been there I highly suggest it! Once I get back, I'm making a trip to get me some!)

While I'm talking about food...I miss my Hacienda chips and salsa! Oh man that sounds good!

The sky today is gorgeous! Which is nice 'cause it's been really nasty the past couple days.

I'm so excited that it's football season! I love watching ND home games...I can almost see my house when they show the aerial view!

I should really go for a run tonight...I feel kind of guilty for eating those cookies and just sitting here! Maybe tomorrow morning though! We'll see!

I'm sick of election commercials! Mud slinging isn't any fun unless it has to be hosed off with cold water, while standing in the grass!

Grey's Anatomy season premiere is in one week! Saaweet!

This totally makes me smile...there is a grown man out in the parking lot playing with a remote controll car...make that truck! Ah, guys never grow up!

Okay, well enough randomness for now...Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one more random thought for the night.

I sure do miss you
thorn #1