Saturday, September 23, 2006

Babysitting cont., Art & ND

Ah, well babysitting went well last night, which was nice. One of the girls, the 3 year old, was playing with make up, which we know is not my thing. Anyway, she was playing with some eyeliner and it was quite hilarious. She came out of the bathroom the first time with a "second" eyebrow from the eyeliner. Amusing! Then she comes out a little later with it all over her face, oh craziness I tell you! Then it was time to put this harness thing on her to play dog. Well, I literally was "walking" her around the house, while carrying the littlest one, the 1 year old, in my other arm. We were running around the house laughing so hard. It was great! They ended up falling asleep about half and hour to an hour before their mom got home, so I did get to read for a little bit.


Today I met up with Melissa and Micah at Melissa's house to head to the 75th annual Plaza art fair. This art piece is one of my own. The art at the fair was well, some good, some not so good, it's all up to your own taste of course. There was a lot of photographs, some pastels, a handful or so of pottery, then lots of random stuff in there. It was crazy down there though because there literally were a couple thousand people which means parking was nuts. We walked around looking at the different booths for a couple hours, but we were getting too hungry to keep going. So it was off to the store to get stuff to make dinner. After dinner I headed home because it was getting kind of late.

Once I got home I was able to catch the last half hour of the Notre Dame vs. Michigan State game. I really think it was the only part you needed to watch if you ask me! Well, if you are a Notre Dame fan! ND won 40-37, in an amazing come back! I don't know what the rest of the season holds, but I hope they keep up the wins! Well, until next time...Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: