Friday, September 15, 2006

Bikes and burgers!

Ah, the yack-pack! Well, okay, it's actually called a Camel Back, but a very good friend of mine, once decided that it was my "Yack-Pack" and well it stuck! Anyway, that short story to say that I went for a pretty long bike ride today! I'm not exactly sure how far I went, but I think close to 10 miles! I started off at my apartment, and went west, so after only about 2 miles, I was in Kansas! People give that state a really bad wrap, but it's actually quite beautiful. Rolling green hills, and awesome trees, with even some really great bridges and parks. I was riding along this trail, that I definitely need to explore further, but I wasn't exactly sure how far out I was and didn't want to venture out too far.

On a different note, class was short today because all the instructors had a meeting when we would normally be in our last hour. So a few of my classmates went out to lunch today! There is this grille and pub place really close to school, and my apartment, so we decided to check it out. It actually was pretty good, and it wasn't too expensive either. I ended up getting a bacon cheese burger...no Redemaks burger, but still good! I think we'll end up doing that throughout the program on those short Fridays. Oh, and Melissa is coming over tonight to hang out! YAY! I'm so excited! Not really sure what the plan is but, I really don't care! Well, for now...Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next time you go on one of those bike rides you need to take some pictures for all of us to see how beautimous Kasas really is. :)
hope you are having a wonderful time with Milissa!
you will have to tell us about some of your new freinds from class too.
ND vs.Michigan today.