Sunday, October 01, 2006

Projects & Contacts!

First off, check out this story from 60 Minutes, if you have depression, or know someone who is affected by depression. It's really amazing, and shows promising results, which is awesome!

So the entire weekend I've been working on my project which still has quite a ways to go! Partly because I am drawing my business to scale, but that's because I'm a perfectionist and really wouldn't have it any other way! This means I need to get a few more measurements on chairs, couches, tables, etc. before I finish it. I can't wait to turn it in, but that's only because that would mean that it is done! I really wish that so many of my classmates would stop complaining about it though, it doesn't make it any easier! Oh well, it's not stopping me! I am hoping to have the drawing finished by Tuesday, and the business plan finished by the following Tuesday at the latest.

On a slightly different note, one of my classmates came over here yesterday evening to work on our projects. We went to the store to get a few things for her project, which gave us a little bit of time to talk. She told me that she had to work all day Sunday so she wouldn't be able to go to church with me this weekend. Hopefully next weekend though! Please continue to say some prayers!
So today is the first of the month, which means I get new contacts. I took one of my new contacts out of the factory sealed package and look at it to make sure that it isn't torn or anything. It looks a little weird, but I put it in anyway. It was really blurry! So I take it out to clean it off, and when I do that, there appears a second contact! That's right, there were TWO contacts in one case! So weird! Never thought that would happen! All good now though, one contact in each eye!

So if you're a football fan, as I am here are a few updates from the weekend...ND won over Purdue, AWESOME! INDY won over NYJets, SA-WEET! Bears, well they're playing right now, but I think they'll pull it off against Seattle! Okay, well I need to get back to my project! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the contact story, how bizarre is that.