Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Randomness...

So yesterday I ended up going to bed really early because my headache was just too much too handle. I slept from 10 pm until 7:30 am! Apparently I needed some serious sleep! The great thing was that when I woke up, I didn't have my headache anymore! That was so wonderful!

I am finished with my business plan drawing!!! I have a couple more things to print off for my business plan, but that isn't due until next week. I think I should finish it up by the end of the week!

Waahoo! I went running today! I think I ran for about 3 1/2 to 4 miles! I didn't run very fast, but I was looking more for distance than time. I figure I'll work them both eventually.

The blister on my toe...well there is a blister under the blister now! OUCH!

Okay well I figured this would be a short blog....and I was right! I'm just so tired to throw more thoughts up here. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: