Monday, October 09, 2006

Dell, Georgia & randomness!

It's been a couple days since I've posted last, so I thought I'd post a little something!

So my computer is really acting weird, and I don't know how long until it dies completely! About a month and a half ago it crashed and I had to have one of my friends reprogram my entire computer! Anyway, so my laptop is about five years old, and I've already replaced the dvd/cd drive, which I don't want to keep replacing things, so I bought a new computer last night.


"Dude! You're getting a Dell!"

I won't get it until next week, but I'm really excited about it! I will finally be able to to work on my computer without having to wait for programs to load. Waahoo!



My parents traveled down to Georgia to this past weekend to visit my nephew! I've gotten a few phone calls from them, and my gosh, everytime I end up cracking up! Part of it, is his accent, talk about a southern drawl! They went to Six Flags and went on roller coasters and water rides, which Montana got totally soaked from what he told me! Today I got a phone call from them and Tana told me that he had my mom eat a worm! I guess she figured that I'd eaten enough of my own so it couldn't be that bad! I guess she wasn't too fond of the taste, though! Tana thought it was hilarious though, so I guess it was worth it!

The rest of the week for class we'll be doing massage trades because so many of us are already finished with our projects, which is a really great thing! I helped type out one of my classmate's papers because she isn't that fast with typing and I had nothing better to do really, so I typed away! Tomorrow though, I have to remember to bring my supplies for giving a massage. I really need to work on my body mechanics for massages! I think I'll start doing squats to help out!

Sports this weekend...Notre Dame (4-1)won, in an outstanding game against Standford. The Colts (5-0) won, in a terrible game against the Titans. The Bears (5-0) won in an outstanding game against the Bills! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Dude - what kind of Dell are you getting?

I'm so excited for you!

And I can't believe your mom ate a worm...wow