Monday, October 23, 2006

Class & "Howdy!"

Today class was really small. I don't understand how people just don't show up, or show up hours late. We only have class 4 hours a day! I understand if you're sick, but the people that aren't showing up, haven't been there but sporadically throughout the past couple weeks. Anyway, besides that, class went well, and tomorrow we are working on massages again, so that will be a nice change of pace.

After I got home from class, I was really tired and decided after eating some lunch, that I would take a nap. Crazy thing is I actually was able to fall asleep! I think I took about an hour nap, which was very much needed. I got up and thought about going for a run, but I really didn't want to. I didn't run yesterday, because I've decided that I'll take Sunday's off on my running schedule. So I felt like I couldn't not run today. I ended up getting out and running the usual route, and was still right around the usual time that I've been running it in. I even felt a little better running it this time. Hopefully soon I'll be able to add some distance to what I'm running. We'll see though, don't want to push myself to fast though. Anyway, so on my run, there was this man that was walking back from the store, carrying his bags. So I always say hi, or nod my head as I run by people, but usually that's all. Well this guy was so funny! He goes, "Howdy!" It made me smile! Then on my way back, I passed him. This time though, we were both trying to avoid a very large puddle and some mud. We were both careful of where we stepped, and then as I passed him he goes, "I've been walking around all these puddles!" "Yeah, they're everywhere since the rain this weekend." "Yeah, it's really bad under the bridge!" "Yeah, I know, gotta be careful under there!" "Yeah, you too!" Made me smile again! He seemed really nice, and that he was happy to talk to someone walking back to his home. Well I thought you might enjoy that little story. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: