Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Class & workshops...

Today was nothing out of the ordinary as far as class goes. I now am even more aware of what I'm putting in my mouth, which just isn't all that exciting because now I feel that I go and get new food! No more bread unless it has at least 3-5 grams of fiber; no more "empty-nutrient calories" which is seriously going to be hard being that I love munching on crackers and such. My instructor said that if you do nothing else but add fiber to your diet you'll notice it. Fiber helps to level out sugar levels.




After class I was able to head out to Westside Family Church to see Lindsay, and the other GCC people one last time before they head out. I hung out mostly, but was able to help get things cleaned up for them to get on their way. This time Lindsay and I actually got to talk for a little bit, while the workshops were in session. It was so great to just hang out with her. We made sure to take a picture this time!




After workshops were finished everyone went into clean up mode! I helped get some of the materials packed up and ready to go with them to their next destination...FLORIDA!!! From what I heard, it sounded like everyone who attended the workshops really learned a lot and really had a great time as well. I figured being that I wont see Lindsay again for a while, we would take one more picture before they left. I had such a great time with them today! Over and out.

Lo

No comments: