Tuesday, October 24, 2006

In the ZONE!

So today I really wanted to go for a run. This is the first time since I started training that I actually wanted to go running. This is a huge thing! I've gotten past my first mental barrier. Granted, I know that there will be many along the way, but hey at least I'm past this one. Anyway, so I wanted to go running, but my body didn't want to go. I didn't really feel all that well so my body just wasn't up for it. I decided not to let my body win that battle though. I figured I would at least go for a walk if nothing else. So once I got out there I decided that I would at least start running...and after a few minutes I didn't feel all that bad anymore. I even ended up running right around the same split times that I have been running. I love the feeling after a run. It's great! Anyway, nothing too exciting going on. Over and out!


Lo!

No comments: