Sunday, October 15, 2006

Driving...

Well, the majority of the day, or at least it seemed like it, was spent driving. Driving to church, driving back for dinner, then driving back to KC. Being that I wasn't in KC, I ended up trying a church near St. Louis called, Windsor Crossing Community Church which was really good. It reminded me of GCC a little bit which is always a welcomed thing in my world. They even did a Nickelback song! That was the first church that I've been to that would attempt something like that since I left home.

After church, and dinner, it was back on the road to head back to KC. The weather was kind of nasty but I've driven through much worse. Plus I had awesome company which always helps! It was raining most of the drive, but we were jammin' to music and talking about random stuff like always. Then I dropped Melissa off at her house, then it was on the road a little longer to my place. Once I got home it was time to get everything done that I normally do throughout the weekend. So I still have a little bit more that I need to get done, but I'm pretty much set for tomorrow and my first class of nutrition & herbology. I'm not exactly sure what to expect, but I think that's okay, then my expectations wont be shattered. Well, I'm beat from driving all day, so I'm off...Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: