Sunday, October 29, 2006

Linus & me!

So Linus is one of my favorite peanut characters...well characters, in general I suppose. See, I identify with him in many ways. The obvious one is the fact that he carries around his security blanket...Now, I don't actually carry it around with me, but yes, I still have my baby blankie, and yes, I sleep with it every night! He also is the one that sees the good in things even when no one else will give them a care. I love that about him! He is the one that takes this little Christmas tree, when everyone else won't even give it a day or time. I hope that I have more of that in me!

So here I am with my blankie. I've had this my entire life, and I don't care what anyone says, I'm keeping it! When I was about 5 or 6, one of my parents friends (she was actually a dispatcher at one of my dad's fire stations) told me she would give me $10 if I would get rid of my blankie! Granted that was a lot of money back then, but still there was no way I was trading any amount of money for my blankie! Anyway, so there really isn't any reason for this post, I just thought that you might get a laugh out of this, or maybe even make you think! So who is your favorite character? Who do you identify with? Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

You crack me up!!

Anonymous said...

this is just way too cute, but we should expect no less from the princess!