Sunday, October 29, 2006

7-0...Only two teams left!

So today, the Indianapolis Colts defeated the Denver Broncos in a really close game all the way to the end, with a 34-31 victory. It made the Colts the first team to go 7-0 in consecutive seasons since the 1929-31 Green Bay Packers did it three straight times. Hopefully this will carry over to the post season, all the way to the Big Dance!

The Chicago Bears defeated the San Fransisco 49er's in what can only be called a total domination! The Bears took control early, and never looked back, with a 41-10 victory. The Bears are other team still undefeated this season (7-0).

There has already been a lot of talk about the Super Bowl being Bears vs. Colts. I would love that, I would probably pass out, and I'm sure there would be some crazy Super Bowl parties. I like the Bears, but when/if they play the Colts, no love for Da Bears...Colts all the way. Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Well, because I love you, I think it might be best if the Colts dont go up against the Bears...there would be some definite tension :)