Tuesday, October 31, 2006

3 Things...


Three things


Three things that scare me
1: failure
2: never seeing my friends again
3: sometimes the human mind


Three people who make me laugh
1: Melissa
2: Michael
3: Lindsay


Three things I love
1: family
2: friends
3: snail mail!!!


Three things I hate
1: 600 miles between me & home
2: people who are fake
3: people who take everything for face value


Three things I don't understand
1: migraines
2: how the Cubs haven't won in almost a century!
3: my family! haha!


Three things I love in a Girl/Boy
1: eyes
2: smile
3: back


three ways to best describe my personality
1: outgoing
2: spontaneous
3: artsy (artie for Lindsay!)


Three things I cant do
1: read music
2: fly
3: travel through time


Three favorite movies
1: Tommy Boy
2: Backdraft
3: Nemo...although, I really like any pixar movie


Three Goals for future
1: run a half marathon
2: run a marathon
3: compete in a triathlon


Three of your dumbest moments
1: I turned, to set something down and turned into a 500 degree oven...OUCH! 2nd degree burns are not fun at all! But I do have a sweet scar!
2: Other people find this dumb...I drove 18 straight hours to CO, and slept at a rest stop...never again, I know! Don't worry!

3: shaving my head...granted I can say that I've done it, but never again!


Three People I am tagging





Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

hehe!! yay!!! you did it! :-) hehe...i have to say it was quite fun reading yours. ttyl ~