Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sleepin' In & Studyin'!

Sleeping in today was great! I haven't done that in a long time! Granted I went to bed much later than usual, but still, it was great. Once I got up, I decided that I would go for my run in the morning, rather than in the afternoon like usual. It's actually better for you anyway, for many reasons, which I won't get into on here (if you want to know, let me know and I'll get you the details!). I left, and forgot to put my watch on, so I really have no clue how fast I was going, but its not that big of a deal. I really don't care to know how fast I'm running right now. I just want to get in the habit of running daily. The run was a little chilly, but it was refreshing.

I've spent the rest of the day watching football (ND beat Navy! 38-14), and then doing some studying. I have my midterm in my nutrition class this Friday, so I figured I should look at my notes at least a little bit. That really didn't take all that long though...

Today has been really low key. I feel like I've just been sitting around all day. I think that's okay though. It's good to have a day like that every now and then. I think I'll finish the last few pages of my book I'm reading right now, In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, and move on to the next one, Love Beyond Reason. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: