Thursday, October 12, 2006

UPS!, Dolls & Weather!

Oh my there is so much that I want to put on here, but we'll see if I can remember it all, and make it make sense too!

Okay, so yesterday after I got home from class I had lunch, checked my e-mail, nothing out of the ordinary and then it happened! What could it be!? Ah, well a knock on the door! I wasn't expecting anyone, (and by anyone I mean Melissa because seriously who else lives near me!?) so who could this mystery person be!? The wonderful UPS man! Why was I so excited to see him...ah, well that's because he brought me my new laptop! I was so excited, especially because I wasn't even expecting it until today at the earliest! So as you can guess I'm using it right now! First blog on the new computer! I did have to make a call to Dell support to get a few things worked out, and might need to call them again once I get home from class because my wireless keeps turning off, which I am not turning off! Hmm! But, props to them, because they really did help out last night!

So I'm in class right now but don't feel very well so I'm not giving a massage today, nor receiving one. Hence why I'm writing this now! Plus this is the last day of class really, because tomorrow its just hanging out and stuff before we move to our next section on Monday. Anyway, so I'm sitting here observing massages around the room and one of my classmates walks in...with a doll hanging out of his backpack! But this was not just any doll...it was the scary, Chucky doll! (Don't worry, I'm not going to put a picture up, I don't want to scare anyone else!) You know the movies were made about, the doll that comes alive and kills everyone! Yeah, talk about being freaked out! Yikes! I mean, why would someone carry that with them? Some questions I guess will never be answered!

Hmm... I felt like there was other stuff that I was going to write about but I can't seem to think of it right now...maybe later! Oh, wait! I heard that it snowed back home today! I know everyone back home isn't happy about it, but I miss it! We are supposed to get our first frost tomorrow! I slept with my windows open last night, so it was about 35-40 degrees in my room, it was perfect sleeping conditions under my warm down duvet! I even managed to actually wake up on time too! I felt like a bear coming out of hibernation...although, I really don't know what that feels like but I can imagine! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...you're insane....close your windows, you'll get sick! You should listen to me. I'm going to be a doctor. That is if I pass neuro....speaking of, what am I doing online?? Yikes...see you tomorrow!