Monday, October 02, 2006

Projects & Temperatures!

So my project is really coming together! I need to print out a couple more things, but I believe I have my business plan pretty well put together. As far as my business drawing goes, I was able to get a little bit more done today, but it was killing my eyes, so I had to stop. I have about a day left of work, which is good because I have two days left to work on it. So if anything is taking longer than I expect, I don't need to worry about it. The drawing is due this Thursday, and the plan is due next Wednesday. We'll see how things go, but I really feel good about it all.

Okay, so all afternoon I've had a terrible headache....not quite a migraine, but still really painful. I don't know what the deal is, I think part of it might be the weather, which is crazy right now. Yesterday it was 94, which broke the record! Today 94, which tied the record! They're forecasting that it will be 94 tomorrow as well, which will break the record, which was set back in the late 50's I believe, and is 93. Well, as much as I would love to post more, my head can't take this much longer. Over and out.

Lo

No comments: