Thursday, October 19, 2006

Burnt grilled cheese!?

This one is for you Lindsay! I hope you get a kick out of this!

Okay, so this picture, well it was my lunch. I know what you are thinking, you didn't possibly eat that!? Yes, yes I did! So here is why it looks like that...I was in the process of making my grilled cheese (or burnt cheese) sandwich, while also peeling (I think that's the right word) some hard boiled eggs, and checking my e-mail. So I go back in my kitchen, a whole 5 feet from where I was sitting, and flop the sandwich over, and BAM! It's burnt! Dang it! Well, needless to say, I ate it anyway, because I was still really hungry at this point! Now, let me explain a little something here...I usually am a great cook! I've cooked for many people before, in which they all agreed, I am a good cook! So, please do not think that this is a reflection of my cooking, and that I am eating burnt things while I am away from home!

So here goes...I am a good cook, but even good cooks happen to mess up from time to time. We just have to get back in the kitchen and keep working at it. It's a good lesson I do believe! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is why I'm cooking tonight (this from the girl who has literally set a bagle on fire....) :) Ummm...I hope you enjoyed eating your charcoal for lunch...I hear a good side with that is a little lighter fluid....mmmm...drink up! :) Sorry, but we're not having charcoal briquettes for dinner...maybe next time. :) See you in a few hours!