Thursday, November 23, 2006

Blah...eh!?

So today I actually went for a run before Thanksgiving dinner. I didn't run as far as I was thinking I would go, but at least I got a couple miles in! I really needed to try and clear my head. I was overwhelmed with thoughts and emotions today. I expected some of it, but I guess not the amount. Unfortunately the run didn't clear my head much at all. Dinner was wonderful, and watching three dogs interact with each other was great. I still felt odd though all day. I'm sure part of it was that I wasn't home. It's not even that we would have had Thanksgiving today if I were home because my dad was on duty today. It was just a different experience for me to be away from home for one of my favorite holidays. Don't get me wrong, I can't tell you how wonderful it was that I was invited to have dinner with Melissa and her family. It was just that I had too many emotions driving me today I guess. I was able to talk to a few friends today which was really wonderful because I haven't talked to them in quite some time. All and all today was a good day, it was just a little odd from what I was expecting I guess. I really don't know how to explain any of this. So I guess I'll just stop here before this gets even more confusing than this already is. Over and out.

Lo

No comments: