Saturday, November 04, 2006

GREAT NEWS!!!

Alright, I've got some fantabulous news! It's so amazing that if you saw me right now, you'd say, "You look like a giddy little kid!" You'd be right, I feel like a giddy little kid! So did you scroll down already to see what the craptastic news is!? Shame on you! No worries though...because I'm going to make it more fun than just tell you! I'm going to have you figure it out! So in the rambling below there are letters (these letters are some how different than the others) that you have to pull out to make a sentence...then you'll know my big news!!! Have fun!!!

I love Adidas shoes! Molasses cookies are amazing! Notre Dame beat University of North Carolina today! My great aunt Erna is now 93...and she's spunky! (Yea she rocks! She always signs her name "Ann Terna" haha!) Ducks rock my world...and I have lots of little stuffed animal ducks! Pictures of my friends make me smile! The North Face products are awesome! Snail mail rocks my socks off! Indianapolis and New England square off this weekend...should be a great game! I am very excited that a few of my friends are driving out here soon!!!

_ '_ _ -_ _ -_ _ _ _ -_ _ _-_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!!!

I'm so excited!!! Waahoo!!! Over and out!

Lo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have WAY too much time on your hands....we need to find you a hobby!

Jeanna said...

You are such a dork - and I LOVE IT!!!

(By the way, I figured it out, hehe)