Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thoughts or something like that...

So on the road trip back to KC, Melissa and I ended up talking as usual, and it really was such a great thing. We talked about so much stuff, from our trip to things back in KC with each of us. At one point I was talking about how it seemed weird that I was on my way back to KC, and back to school, etc. Melissa had made a very interesting point, she had said that it seems weird because KC is normal now. It was so great to go home and really reconnect and refocus, especially to be able to go back to church and hear some amazing words, that really hit home. It's been two days of class since break, and I feel like I'm back in the swing of things.

I ended up thinking about a lot of stuff going on in my life right now. I feel like a lot of my heart is still back home. I know that in order to really grow out here, and learn some valuable lessons I need to have my heart with me. I know that I'm out here for a reason, and that I'll learn so much out here, not only in school, but in life.

I've felt as though life is rushing by me. That I was moving so slow and that I was only able to see blurs as things moved by. Then all of a sudden it came to a screeching halt, and I was finally able to get some perspective, but only long enough to see some faces, and then it started back up again. Although, maybe its not that I am moving so slow, but that the transmission of the pictures aren't translating into something that I can understand.

I know that there are questions in my life right now that I'm trying to figure out, and trying to get a better understanding of answers that I already have. I know that a lot of this goes back to the quote that I posted about a week ago, "Don't plan so much, as prepare to wait." I keep thinking about that, and am letting that be my motto for now. Over and out!

Lo!

No comments: