Thursday, November 09, 2006

Phone call & Friends!!!

Well, last night my sister called me, which doesn't really happen all that often. We ended up talking for around two hours! It was crazy! We talked about some really great things, and some completely random stuff too. I ended up not getting to bed until really late. When I went to bed though, I had a terrible headache. I didn't really sleep well, but when I woke up I didn't have my headache anymore!

Well I have to go to the store and get my place ready for a few of my friends that are driving in tonight!!! I'm so excited! They'll be here until Sunday morning, and I can't wait! We'll be hitting up Jackstack, like usual, and then the Plaza and Starbucks! Waahoo! Okay, I really better get going! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Jen said...

WOOHOO!!!
I'm sorry I can't sneak along with them, but I hope you guys have a BLAST!!! (Somehow I just know you will!)
I can't wait to see you guys after thanksgiving!