Friday, November 03, 2006

Snail Mail & Mid terms!

So if you can't figure out the image on the left I'll give you a few hints!


(1) It generally is slower than e-mail.
(2) It's one of my favorite things!
(3) I got some today!!!

SNAIL MAIL!!!

That's right, I got some snail mail! I was so excited! It was from some wonderful people back home that I used to work with! I seriously, can't even explain just how happy I was to see the snail mail...and that it was from some amazing people! It's the little things in life that make me so happy! ::SMILING:: Thanks so much!

**On a different note, I'm feeling so much better than I was yesterday! So, thank you for all of the prayers!**

I had my nutrition & herbology mid term today. The test was incredibly difficult! (When I say that I don't mean that at all actually!) We started our tests around 10:15 and I believe I was finished about 15 minutes after. Which meant our instructor had plenty of time to grade the tests and let us see how we did. Drum roll please...........205/200, so yeah, I think I did okay! It was great though because before the test we were just reviewing for it, so I was asking every one different questions making sure they knew what we had gone over in class. It was funny because one of my classmates would give me this look like, why did you ask that, I don't know the answer! I told her though, that she may hate it now, but she'll appreciate it when she knows it for the test! I'm pretty sure every one did well, which is good! Over and out!

Lo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Princess, so glad you find joy in the small things, it just make me love you all the more.
Great job on your test and awesome of you to be the leader in the bunch and encourage them with what they are learning, WAY TO GO
YOU ROCK
Miss you, oh yeah.......whoever the guy is, he will be one lucky man.