Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sick...eh!

So it's plan and simple...I'm feeling under the weather; sick; whatever you would like to call it. I went to class today, feeling fine, but about halfway through class, I felt like I was running a fever. I felt really hot, and generally achy all over. The second half of class today was hands on, so I opted out, and just studied my notes instead. I didn't feel like getting a massage, nor giving one to anyone, and possibly getting someone else sick. Hopefully I'll get over this real soon.

The rest of the day, I've just been resting. I had some chicken noddle soup for lunch, drank some tea, and took a hot shower. I figure one of those is bound to help, right? I sure hope so! I'm still not feeling great, but I'm not letting that keep me down. I have a mid-term tomorrow, so I'm at least going to class for that, but depending on how I feel I might leave once I'm finished. Well I'm going to go lay down again. Over and out.

Lo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you get plenty of rest and feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Hate to hear you're feeling icky! Take care of yourself doll :)